This is a super simple cucumber salad. It’s quick to make, and a good opportunity to practice knife skills.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation when a purchase is made using the link (more information).
- 6 cucumbers
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 2 packets Good Seasons Italian salad dressing & recipe mix
- Red wine vinegar
- Cut cucumbers in half vertically and remove seeds. Scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon or melon baller and cut into slices (half moon shaped).
- Thinly slice onion (almost like a julienne size).
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Combine the veggies in a large bowl.
- Add seasoning packets and stir until everything is well-coated.
- Add red wine vinegar to taste (start with a few shakes, and increase a few shakes at a time).
- Refrigerate until serving.