Italian Pasta Salad
With tri-colored rotini, fresh mozzarella pearls, and pepperoni.
- 1 box tri-colored rotini
- 2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- ⅔ cup shaved parmesan
- ½ pint grape tomatoes cut into quarters
- 4 to 6 pepperoncini peppers seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper diced
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp white wine
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 packets Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and let cool to room temperature in a large mixing bowl.
- Add pepperoni, veggies, and cheeses.
- Combine white vinegar, white wine, mayo, and Italian dressing mix in a blender.
- With the blender still running on low speed, slowly stream in the olive oil. Continue to blend until well-incorporated.
- Pour over the pasta salad and toss until everything is mixed and well-coated. Refrigerate until serving.