I finally finished my kitchen! (OK, almost. I still have to paint the cabinets on my peninsula.) I painted the cabinets and did some re-decorating. I needed a new table for my very awkwardly-sized breakfast nook area. I finally found one on Wayfair, but this resulted in more re-decorating. Plus, my best friend got me an amazing vintage Pyrex print, so I had to move a few things to hang it.
- Table – Bucci Dining Table from Wayfair
- Benches – Bucci Loveseats from Wayfair
- Rug – Target (I’ve had it for a while.)
- Table runner – Ralph Lauren (found at Home Goods)
- Shelf – IKEA Mosslanda
- Bowl in the center of the table and the plates on the shelf – vintage Corelle Livingware that match the Pyrex spring blossom green pattern (1972-1978).
- Deviled egg plate – a gift from my best friend, and I moved it from another shelf in the kitchen.
- Wine art – by Christopher Mize
- Let’s Eat sign – Target
- Happy Easter dog sign – Home Goods
- Pineapple – southern hospitality Scentsy warmer
Last time I posted a picture of my vintage Pyrex display, I was missing the red bowl from the set. I finally found a 1940s version, which was my Valentine’s gift to myself. The wine rack only holds a portion of what I keep on hand because not all bottles fit. The Pyrex print was a birthday gift from my best friend. On the counter, I have a wire basket for fruits and veggies. To the right of that is a set of vintage deviled crab baking shells. Two OXO Pop containers serve as bookends for some of my vintage cookbooks. Above the Pyrex print is my great grandmother’s glass rolling pin.