I made this for dinner tonight (with leftovers for lunch tomorrow). This would be an easy weeknight meal – I’ll definitely be making it again after work one night. I thought the green beans would be overcooked, but they came out perfectly. I feel like the amount of potatoes was a bit disproportionate to the amount of green beans, so I’ve adjusted the recipe below to use slightly more green beans (I used ½ pound).
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using the link (click here).
Sheet Pan Chicken With Garlic Lemon Potatoes & Green Beans
- Marinate chicken in the Italian dressing overnight in the refrigerator if possible. If you don't have time to marinate, just coat the chicken in the dressing and set aside (but you'll get more flavor if it does marinate).
- Preheat oven to 400° (or 375° for convection).
- Cut potatoes in half. Place into a bowl with the green beans.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add garlic powder.
- Squeeze lemon juice into the bowl, and save the lemons.
- Toss potatoes and green beans to coat with all of the ingredients.
- Place lemon quarters on top of chicken breasts.
- Spread potatoes and green beans in a single layer around the chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 165°. Discard lemons before serving.