I was going to make this as a dry rub for filet kabobs last night, but I discovered my steak was bad. I changed this into a marinade for grilled chicken and it did not disappoint. The mustard and tarragon are a great pairing! I ended up also using it on the grilled peppers and onions in addition to the chicken.
Mustard Tarragon Marinade
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup wine use white wine for chicken or pork, red wine for beef
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl.
- Add Worcestershire, olive oil, and wine.
- Whisk together until ingredients are well-combined.