I was going to make these on the grill, but didn’t really plan properly to allow them enough time to start cooking ahead of everything else, so in the oven they went. We had these with grilled strip steak and grilled asparagus. I used the leftovers for breakfast potatoes – just added some onion and cooked them in a pan with some butter.
Oven Roasted Herb Potatoes
- Baking sheet
- 1¼ lbs potatoes peeled, and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1½ tsp rosemary
- ¼ tsp sage
- ¼ tsp parsley
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat convection oven to 400°, or 425° for conventional.
- Place the peeled and cut potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add seasonings to the bowl.
- Stir until the potatoes are well-coated with all ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread potatoes in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer potatoes to a heat-safe bowl.
- Add melted butter and stir to coat.