This post may contain affiliate links. I receive compensation when a purchase is made from an affiliate link (more information).
Chipotle Adobo Salsa
This bold salsa has just the right amount of heat with a smoky chipotle flavor. 8 ingredients pack in a tangy, zesty flavor. It comes together in the blender in just a few minutes.
Servings: 4 cups
- 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (Tip: Transfer extras to a freezer bag and freeze for later use)
- 1 bell pepper chopped into large pieces (I used a yellow pepper, but any color is fine)
- 1 medium onion cut into large pieces
- 1 can mile green chiles drained, 4 oz. can
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp kosher salt plus more to taste
- 5 tomatoes cut into large chunks, core discarded
- Add all ingredients to a blender, adding the tomatoes last.
- Process on the lowest speed for about 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until ingredients are finely chopped and well-blended.
- Store in the refrigerator in a jar or other airtight container.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein: 0.7g | Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 279mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar: 1.7g | Calcium: 9mg