This post may contain affiliate links (see affiliate disclosures for more information).
This recipe is a great way to use leftover pulled pork! The pork I used didn’t have any BBQ sauce on it, but it would be totally fine to use pulled pork that already had sauce on it. You could make your own dough for this (all-purpose homemade dough is great for crust), but the naan makes this even easier to make. I didn’t put any vegetables on this, but pizzas are also a great way to use leftover veggies or veggies you need to use up.
Pulled Pork BBQ Naan Flatbread
- 2 pieces naan
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pulled pork
- Ranch seasoning optional
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place naan on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread the BBQ sauce onto each piece of naan.
- Top with shredded cheddar, pulled pork, and shredded mozzarella. Dust with Ranch seasoning if desired.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until naan is crispy and cheeses are fully melted.