This post may contain affiliate links (see my affiliate disclosures).
This is one of many recipes I made with the 9 lbs. pork butt I smoked a few weeks ago. Pulled pork is a great ingredient to make and then use the leftovers in different ways. If you need other ideas for leftover pulled pork, check out these Pulled Pork BBQ Naan Flatbreads and this Pulled Pork Tortilla Soup.
Pulled Pork Quesadillas
- Saute pan with lid
- 2 small flour tortillas
- ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp salsa (salsa of your choice)
- ½ cups leftover pulled pork (can use slightly more or less)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat a saute pan on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Assemble quesadilla by placing cheese, salsa, and pork onto one tortilla.
- Coat the pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer quesadilla to the pan, cover with the lid, and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Place another tortilla on top and flip. Cover with the lid and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Let rest for about 1 minute, then cut into wedges (recommend using a pizza cutter).