I tossed together this pasta salad when I was grilling a few weeks ago. The proportions in the recipe for the veggies, cheese, bacon, etc. are based on what I happened to have on hand. If you have slightly more or less of these ingredients, that’s OK! I used a yellow bell pepper, but you can use any color you’d like.
The next day when I took leftovers out of the fridge, I noticed it got a little dry overnight. This was quickly fixed by stirring in 1 tbsp of white vinegar mixed with 1 tbsp of sour cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. I receive compensation when a purchase is made using an affiliate link (more information).
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 3½ cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 cup corn (frozen and thawed or canned)
- 1 small onion sliced thin
- 1 bell pepper chopped small
- 1 tomato diced
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside. Allow pasta to cool to at least room temperature.
- Whisk together sour cream, vinegar, and Ranch dressing mix.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add dressing and stir with a spatula until dressing coats all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.