This post may contain affiliate links. I receive compensation when a purchase is made through an affiliate link (more information).
Love everything bagels? I do! I recently saw an “everything” seasoning blend at the store, and decided to make my own instead of buying the store-bought version. Just combine sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried onion, dried garlic, and salt – voila!
I’m working on a Greek yogurt dip recipe with the seasoning, and I’ll update this post with a link once I perfect it. Meanwhile, the list below has 8 ideas for things to make with the everything seasoning.
Recipes With Everything Seasoning
- Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
- Parmesan Everything Bagel Sheet Pan Dinner
- Mini Everything Bagel Dogs
- Everything But The Bagel Cheese Ball
- Everything Bagel Biscuits
- Baked Salmon With Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Everything Bagel Chex Mix
- Everything Bagel Ranch Dressing
Everything seasoning is for more than just bagels! Learn how to make it at home with this recipe.
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp flaked sea salt (Recommended, but you can substitute another coarse salt)
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply